JOIN THE 3rd ANNUAL WOMEN IN BOARSPORTS RETREAT
Wed 28 Sept - Sun 02 Oktober 2011 Saas-Fee, Switzerland
Some of the most inspirational women in boardsports, hailing from all over Europe and overseas, will be gathering in Saas-Fee in Switzerland for the third Annual Women in Boardsports retreat.
In the past, guest speakers have included Donna Carpenter-co owner of Burton Snowboards, Maritxu Darrigrand- of Roxy Europe, sports agent Circe Wallace, Svenja Lassen from Cosmopolitan magazine, pro snowboarder Anne-Flore Marxer, olympic gold medalist Nicola Thost and Tanja Frieden and many more.
Four days of inspiration, ideas, support & advice from the most influential women in boardsports.
Donít miss this yearís Women in Boardsports retreat in Saas Fee, Switzerland Sept 28-oct 2nd, 2011
This year find out about:
- Key note speaker Deb Friedman- Action Sports Global Brand Manager from Nike 6.0
- Key note speaker Cori Schumacher- Women's World Longboard Champion
- Interesting presentations by experts in the industry
- Panel discussions with professional snowboarders, skateboarders and surfers
- Workshops led by Life Coaches, Sports Psychologists and Business School Professors
- A memorable weekend snowboarding in the heart of the Swiss Alps
- A network of inspiring women
- and much more... like cheese fondue!
Sign up now- Limited spots remaining!
This event is open to ANY girl working or interested in working in the boardsports industry. Sign up sheet - see pictures or send e-mail to daniela(at)popcorn.ch to get all the details.
For more information feel free to contact:
daniela(at)popcorn.ch (accommodation, program & activities, travel etc)
carmela(at)lesettes.com (program, speakers, topics)
more about the program you'll find here: